New Listing: #219 2222 Prince Edward St
|Interior Area||855 sqft|
|Exterior Area||85 sqft|
This unit in “Sunrise on the Park” at 2222 Prince Edward St in Mount Pleasant has everything you’re looking for in a new home!
- 840sqft with 2 bedrooms on opposite sides of the unit and 1 bathroom
- A massive living space with room for a big dining room table, dedicated living space and area of an office/bar/piano/kids area
- Huge front hall closet for extra storage
- Good quality laminate flooring throughout
- High tech lighting system was installed by the owner, along with cool light fixtures
- Updates to the kitchen include high end fridge
- A large master bedroom with walk through closet and cheater access to the bathroom
- Big second bedroom on the other side of the unit
- Large east facing balcony that allows BBQs with a common west facing rooftop patio to soak up the afternoon sun
- In suite laundry with new machines
- The unit comes with 1 secure underground parking spot and 1 large storage locker and bike storage area
- Top Notch Location! You’re beside Dude Chilling Park (and it’s tennis courts) and an Elementary School playground. You’re a couple blocks to Brassneck Brewery, Cartems Donuterie, Mount Pleasant Community Centre, Olympic Village, Kingsgate Mall (with the Shoppers, BC Liquor Store and Buy-Low Foods) and the Main St Skytrain Station. Walk south on Main St to enjoy the restaurants and shops, walk north on Main to get to Chinatown and Gastown.
- Rentals are allowed! And pets under 44lbs are allowed with strata approval
- Building updates include envelope (2002), flat roof (2014), pipes (2010), building lobby and more.
- Over $280k in the Strata’s financial Reserves with a Depreciation Report and good property management
- Great asking price of $550,000!
Come by our Open Houses: Thursday March 30th from 5-6pm, Saturday April 1st from 2-4pm, and Sunday April 2nd 12-2pm!
Contact Kristi at 778-387-7371 or [email protected] for more information about the building and unit.