#421 350 East 2nd Ave
|Living Area||749 sq.ft.|
The WeLoveEastVan Team is happy to present this Live/Work unit for sale in Main Space at 350 E 2nd Ave.
This unit comes with a lot of potential and flexibility. It’s spacious with 749sqft of space on one level in one space. The unit feels bigger than the photos suggest, with lots of room for different living spaces and lifestyles. Many similar units in this building build pony walls, small bedrooms and platforms to break up the space – use your creativity!
For more information and photos: #421 350 E 2nd Ave
The unit features:
- maple hardwood floors
- high ceilings
- sunny south facing exposure
- air conditioning (only a handful of units are allowed A/C)
- queen sized murphy bed with built in storage (this can be removed)
- heated slate bathroom floors
- in-suite laundry
- juliet balcony facing a small green space
- wheeled island offering flexibility in the kitchen
- one parking spot (not every unit in the building has one)
One of the biggest benefits of this unit is it’s Artist Studio “Live/Work” status. This allows the owner to use the unit as both a residential space and/or a commercial space, which leads to significant tax savings (thanks to claiming a larger portion of the space as Commercial). Contact your tax advisor for the latest information on the tax benefits of Live/Work buildings. Another benefit of this particular unit – the GST has already been paid on the unit (there would be financial implications had it not been).
Main Space offers some great amenities:
- a large, secured bike room
- a communal rooftop patio that offers incredible views of the city and mountains
- “The Grunt Gallery” which is a lofted gallery space off the main lobby. This space can be rented and used as an art gallery, show room, or party space
The building allows one pet – both cats and dogs are allowed, and of any size! Rentals are allowed without restrictions, which gives any owner peace of mind in knowing they can rent the space to make great investment income.
Main Space is in an up and coming area of Vancouver (seriously – see the City’s ideas regarding the False Creek Flats and Great Northern Way). Currently, the building is close to BCIT, the new Emily Carr Campus, Centre for Digital Media, VCC-Clark and Main St Skytrain Stations, the future home of St Paul’s Hospital, Strathcona, Chinatown, Main St and the Olympic Village. You don’t have to go far for fun, art, transit, school and amenities.
Contact us for more information. These units are unique and don’t last long on the market.