#103 255 E 14th in Mount Pleasant
|Parking||Two Underground Spots|
|Unit Type||Ground Floor Corner Unit|
|Living Area||1133 sq.ft.|
For more information and photos: #103 255 E 14th Ave
Take a look at this rare three bedroom condo in Mount Pleasant at 255 E 14th! I’m sure you’re thinking “Why is a 3 bedroom unit rare??”? Well, three bedroom units do exist, but they’re often more expensive townhouses, much more expensive luxury units or two bedroom plus dens that are incorrectly marketed as three bedrooms.
#103 255 E 14th is a proper three bedroom unit, where all bedrooms can easily fit a large bed, extra furniture and feature a windows and a closet, without cutting into the size of the rest of the apartment. This unit has such a great floor plan and so many other benefits, you’ll also love..
– It’s a corner unit with windows on two sides and only one common wall shared with another unit (which is in the third bedroom)
– It features a nice foyer with good storage and room to spread out when you’re getting your kids ready to head out
– $55k in renovations to open up and modernize the kitchen, update the lighting, add new bathroom vanities and install high quality laminate flooring throughout
– The building recently finished a FULL building RAINSCREEN project which included but is not limited too (and cost these Sellers $100k):
- All new insulation and sheathing
- New stucco rain screened exterior
- New double paned windows and patio doors in every unit
- New balconies and guardrails
- New intercom system connected to cell phones or land lines
- New membrane and concrete tiles in front and rear entry ways
- New perimeter cedar guardrails
- New cedar soffits
- New building lighting
- New waterproofing on ground floor patios
– Master Bedroom that features space to spread out, a large walk in closet and ensuite bath
– Second and Third bedrooms that are separated from the living space yet near the second bathroom, perfect for when you send the kids to bed
– Large and Sunny 111sqft south facing patio with garden space, perfect to enjoy meals and company when the weather allows
– Only a block to the best Main St has to offer: JJ Bean, 49th Parallel, Save on Food Grocery, Burgoo, The Colony, bike paths, bus transit, neighbourhood parks and more. Downtown, Chinatown and the Olympic Village aren’t too far either! You’ll love living this close to everything!
Units that are big enough for your family and close enough to the things your current lifestyle don’t come up this often. Don’t hesitate to schedule a showing: [email protected] or call Kristi at 778-387-7371.