Q16 at Quebec and East 16th Ave
Mount Pleasant Townhomes
East Vancouver has a new townhouse development coming soon – located at Quebec and 16th in Mount Pleasant East. This new complex will offer 10 units – 1 two bedroom unit and 9 three bedroom units – all with roof top patios, a balcony off the second level and a patio at your main floor entry. Built with a modern design inside and out, these townhomes will be finished with nice materials and floor plans you can grow into.
The townhomes range from 1,000sqft to 1,300sqft over 3 levels, with roof top decks that can be as large as 380sqft to let you take in the sun during the warmer months. The living space is on the main level, with the bedrooms above. There are slight differences in the floor plans, including exposure and orientation.
– parks – including Mount Pleasant Park, and Queen Elizabeth Park at Cambie and 30th
– the shops, restaurants and amenities on Main St – easily one of the most popular areas of town
– the Main St Skytrain Station
– Olympic Village and the Seawall
– the Cambie St Corridor with lots of needed shopping and the Canada Line
The units being sold by the developer are priced between $700,000 and into the $900,000’s (don’t forget to add the 5% GST on top of that).
Give the WeLoveEastVan team a call if you’re interested in one of these townhomes. Buying directly from the developer is a different process than usual, but we can go through the process with you.