New East Vancouver Condo at Hastings & Commercial Drive
Millennium World Developments and GBL Architects have a new project coming up at Hastings and Maclean, only a few blocks short of Commercial Drive. This large development is sure to add some vibrancy to an already burgeoning neighbourhood with 82 new homes: ranging from junior one bedroom units to two bedroom units. Just West of “The East Village“, this development will offer modern homes starting at $219,900. I spend a lot of time in this area and it’s really a cool place to be. There are so many great things nearby: restaurants, shops, breweries and brewpubs, parks and not to mention, Commercial Drive. There is talk of a bike path going from Victoria Drive, through Gastown, which would only make it easier to travel to this area of town.
Boheme will offer a few different floor plans, and all units will have modern finishings and will try to take advantage of the potential mountain views.
The units will range in size from 417 sqft to 966 sqft, with prices ranging from $219,900 to $446,900.
Some amenities to be included are:
Residents’ lounge on the second floor, including a kitchen and sitting area, with big screen TV and expansive landscaped terrace. Great for parties, gatherings and meeting neighbours.
- Fitness Studio with State of the Art equipment overlooking terrace gardens
- Residential and visitor parking
- Retail and Restaurant facilities at street level – these are yet to be determined, but coffee shops and other useful amenities are to be expected
- Garden plots for urban agriculture
- Secured lobby entry and elevators with floor-restricted access
The building is only just starting construction, and it’s expected to be finished in March 2015.